Working Area: In the Hospital
Reports to: Chief medical officer
Department: Administration- Hospital
Office space, stationery, tweezers, scalpels, stethoscopes, patella hammers, pressure cuffs, telephone, transport, safety gear.
Tasks and Responsibilities Grade
- Undertakes patient consultations and physical examinations
- Admits patients requiring special care
- Organizes workloads
- Performs surgical procedures
- Provides general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitors and administers medication and intravenous infusions
- Assesses and plans treatment requirements
- Liaises daily with medical and non-medical staff of the hospital to ensure quality service to patients
- Promotes health education at the hospital in collaboration with other health professionals
- Performs medical examinations for students and others in need of it and signs the relevant form
- Maintains confidentiality and impartiality
- Keeps up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications
- May attend professional seminars in and out of the estate
- Prepares weekly and monthly work reports
Education & Qualification: BSc in Medicine
Experience: At least two years experience working as Medical Officer in a hospital.
Induction time required:
Knowledge and Skill Sets/Competencies: Good practical skills, ability to work long hours often under pressure, ability to solve problems, effective decision-making skills
Supervision: Minimum supervision
Deadline for receiving the applications is on 24th November, 2019 00:00 am.
Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.