Airtel Money – Pricing and Revenue Planning Manager
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable Tanzanian candidate for the Airtel Money – Pricing and Revenue Planning Manager Position.
Main Purpose of the Job;
Provide timely, accurate, and focused information to the Airtel Money leadership.
Develop a framework for commercial processes & support the senior Leadership of Airtel Money in tracking routine divisional objectives;
Provide Airtel Money leadership with the highest standard in development, implementation and support of reports to meet user reporting requirements and incidents associated with the content of access to or generation of the reports.
- Manage Airtel Money business reporting, pricing & Market Intelligence.
- Give Airtel Money commercial teams visibility on business performance
- Data Mining
- Support development implementation of Airtel Money report automation
- Team & Stakeholder Engagement
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field and MBA .
- A minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in software development, systems administration and IT supporting service as well as programming technologies such as the .NET framework, Java, Delphi etc. .
- Prior experience in telco pricing and planning will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Deadline for receiving applications is 6th December 2019.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.