Integration Program Manager
You will be responsible to define and coordinate deliverables of all functional workstreams and ensure timely achievements of the agreed milestones across the organization as well as provide weekly project reports to the Chief Integration Officer
- Managing projects across multiple functions within the organization.
- Define project deliverables across multiple workstreams ensuring scope completeness.
- Coordinate project delivery across multiple departmental functions ensuring timely delivery.
- Conduct project review sessions with workstream leads and report progress to the integration office.
- Work with the integration office to identify project risks that might impact the delivery and work with respective departments to establish mitigation measures.
- Ensure prompt stakeholder communication management during the entire project life cycle.
- Support integration office on project prioritization to meet strategic organizational business objectives.
- Monitor and implement financial and non-financial controls to ensure that the project is delivered within approved budget and timeliness.
- Support integration office on implementing best practices and standards with proper documentations and adoption of key lessons
- Enforcement of all company HSE/compliance policies during project implementation.
- Lead teams across multiple projects in the integration process.
Academic Qualifications and Technical skills
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Economics, Finance or relevant field.
Certification in Project management by a recognized institution e.g. PMI
Minimum 5 years in Projects work experience, Telecom experience is preferred.
Proven experience in program management with great presentation skills.
Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
Excellent understandings of Telecom projects roll out and project management.
Excellent inter personal communication skills and leadership quality.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.