3 Positions: Senior Accountant, Accountant & Accounts Officer Ref: 2022-24 & 2022-25 & 2022-26
Dar es Salaam
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is now expanding its maternal, peadiatric and child health activities with the opening of its new Maternity and Newborn Wing.
In support of all hospital services, CCBRT aims to strengthen its Accounting team
With 1 Senior Accountant, 1 Accountant and 1 Accounts Assistant
Accountants provide full accounting services to departments and projects. This role includes monitoring and developing budgets, audits, client management, financial analysis and reporting system based validation of transactions. The Senior Accountant in addition takes lead of a unit or project and supervises the relevant staff and output.
The Account Officer will provide all accounting services with an internal client focus. This role includes cheque writing, TTs; verification and reconciliation, financial reporting and compliance.
These positions are part of the Accounting team and require flexibility to serve the demands of a 24 hours operating health facility.
- All candidates have a advanced/post-graduate diploma degree in Accounting or from a financial field.
- For the accounting positions CPA (T) or equivalent is required.
- The Account Officer has 0-4 years of experience; The Accountant has relevant working experience of at least 4 years. The Senior Accountant has at least 8 years of working experience and CPAS and IPSAS is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy including ERP systems
- Conversant in both English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Team-worker with client focus
- A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Indicate job reference no:
SR ACCOUNTANT 2022-24
ACCOUNTS OFFICER 2022-26|
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 24th May 2022
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
To apply for this job email your details to: [email protected]