There’s a big difference when selling products to end customers (B2C) and businesses (B2B). WooCommerce is a great platform when you’re selling to customers, but needs additional functionalities if you want to sell to businesses. For example, you may need extra capabilities to handle bulk purchases, tiered pricing, shipping, and taxes.
Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’ll list my selection of the 5 best WooCommerce B2B plugins that will help streamline processes and boost sales in no time.
Let’s dive in…
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce by Addify is a lightweight plugin that’s excellent for both B2B and B2C WooCommerce sites.
It’s easy to use and designed to better cater to your B2B customers with a combination of five best-selling WooCommerce extensions. For instance, it gives you control over wholesale product visibility, registration forms, custom pricing, and more.
It also lets you add an ‘add to quote’ button, so customers can select quantities and products and ask for your best price on their purchase.
- Control the visibility of the ‘add to cart’ or ‘request a quote’ button
- Add a customer-level pricing structure and set different rules for discounts and other offers
- Show/hide products, categories, and prices based on user roles
- Create B2B registration forms
Cost: $99 per year.
WebToffee Product Import Export for WooCommerce
WebToffee Product Import Export for WooCommerce comes with a user-friendly interface. It allows you to seamlessly import/export your product data to reduce admin work.
You can easily import CSV files to auto-update prices, stock, vendors, and more. It also lets you schedule the import/export and update process at set times and intervals.
- Compatible with 3rd-party plugins, like WooCommerce Product Bundles, Woocommerce Cost of Goods, Advanced Custom Fields, etc
- Bulk import/export and product updates
- Several filter options for custom import/export
- Easy drag and drop functionality
Cost: Starts at $69 per year.
B2BKing – WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin
B2BKing is a complete solution for B2B WooCommerce stores that’s gaining popularity. For instance, it lets you add tiered pricing structures, hide prices for guest users, handle tax exemptions and VAT. As well as manage multiple buyers per account.
The plugin also allows you to create separate registration forms for a WooCommerce B2B and B2C store, custom billing fields, invoice payment gateway, and more.
- Separate wholesale pricing for different customer groups
- Hide prices for specific products only
- Create purchase lists for easy re-ordering
- Control available payment and shipping methods
- Manage bulk inventory and product sales
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
Cost: Offers a free and pro version. Pro costs $139 (excluding taxes) with 6 months of support.
Beeketing lets you supercharge sales growth through AI integration and marketing automation tools. It seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce and comes with many powerful extensions to add more features and functions to your B2B store.
For instance, it lets you offer personalized recommendation sliders on all pages to cross-sell products. And you can send personalized follow-up emails automatically and use advanced customer segmentation to trigger campaigns.
- Easy and fast connection of your store, no coding skills needed
- Personalized product recommendations
- Cart countdown to encourage customers to complete orders
- Send automated follow-up campaigns
- Real-time reports and analytics to help analyze and optimize campaigns
Cost: You can start for free. And then the paid extensions start at $19 per month.
Wholesale Suite is a total wholesale solution for B2B WooCommerce stores, integrated with top WooCommerce extensions. You get three premium plugins in bundle pricing with this suite: Wholesale Prices, Wholesale Order Form, and Wholesale Lead Capture.
The suite takes care of everything you’ll need for your B2B WooCommerce stores such as bulk/tiered pricing, registration forms, minimum quantity requirements, shipping and taxes, user roles, and more.
- Easily set wholesale pricing on products
- Control product and category visibility by user role
- Enforce order and product minimums
- Control shipping and tax separately from retail customers
- Built-in spam protection
- Compatible with other WordPress themes, plugins, and extensions
Cost: Individual plugins start at $49.50 per year. And bundles start at $148.50 per year.
And there you have it. My selection of the 5 best WooCommerce B2B plugins to help streamline your business and boost sales. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you.