Middle East News

Coalition blames deaths of migrants in Al-Raqu border region on Houthi attacks

Fri, 2022-05-13 00:39
RIYADH: The Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen on Friday said Houthi allegations of deaths in the Al-Raqu border region by Saudi forces “are untrue”.

In a statement, the coalition said the victims are migrants who were “killed in forced displacement and armed clashes launched by the Houthis.”

“The brutal Houthi operation came after disputes and the burning of the homes of immigrants,” said the statement carried by state media.

It said the killing of migrants is “a repeat of the Houthi burning of hundreds of African migrants in Sanaa.”

The coalition called on the United Nations “to assume its responsibility in exposing the brutal Houthi violations” against migrants.

_____________

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM

ALSO READ: Exclusive: Ethiopian survivors retell horrors of last month’s ‘Houthi holocaust’

 

Main category: 

Houthis using summer camps to train child soldiers, parents warnedYemeni government vows to uphold UN-brokered truce despite Houthi violations

Related Articles

Back to top button
Muhabarishaji News We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
Dismiss
Allow Notifications

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker