CVPeople Tanzania | Full timeBranch Manager
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 05/04/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring efficient and economical administration of the Branch.
- Ensuring that safety and security of Branch assets is maintained all the time.
- Controlling overall activities of the Branch and ensuring efficient services to customers.
- Ascertaining that all branch returns including daily activities summary are prepared on daily, weekly and monthly basis and submitted to Head Office and Bank of Tanzania promptly.
- Carrying out CDBL policies and ensuring that all staff under him/her join in carrying out the instructions.
- Ascertaining that adequate staff rotation and on job training are carried.
- Promoting healthy relations between management and staff as well as maintaining sound public and staff relations.
- Opening and examining all mail from Head Office and signing all outgoing Head Office and other correspondences.
- Scrutinizing daily all branch vouchers and records to ensure that the day’s activities have been properly carried out and accounted for.
- Carrying out periodic surprise snap checks of cashiers.
- Advising the DCEO on how to expand the CDBL business.
- Appraise staff performance in the branch.
- Ensuring that all drafts TTs, MTs and transfers from the branch account for customers who have sold for to the Institution are effected promptly.
- To ensure high risk situations are identified early and actions taken for proper intensive handling and recovery.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the DCEO
Required Education & Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 7 years relevant working experience.
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE