Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 01/14/2022
- Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
- Ensure all documents required for declaration are for lodgement to customs
- Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
- Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
- Ensure entries are lodged with Customs through TANCIS in time
- Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
- Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
- Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
- Ensure perfection for the urgent cleared goods are done prior elapse of customs period to avoid penalty
- Maintain excellent relationship with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Customs and Tax Management
- ITA Diploma / Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>