Process Controller/Control Room OperatorCVPeople Tanzania | Full time
- Risk Management Monitor safety, equipment, production and quality risk at all times and report any significant change in risk
- Plant Production Maintain plant at its design capacity and quality specifications.Ensure the long-term health and sustainability of plant and equipment
- Record Keeping Record daily production statistics, with associated downtime explanations and risk identification
- Daily Plant Operation Ensure plant walkdowns are performed by staff and all defects are formally documented and communicated to the maintenance supervisor.
- Plant Maintenence Assist maintenance in providing access to equipment needing to be maintained.
- Plant maintenance Assist maintenance in providing access to equipment needing to be maintained.
- sampling Ensure the necessary samples are taken at prescribed intervalsAnalysis Ensure all relevant analyses are conducted in line with the quality standards
- Chemical Dosing and Make-up Ensure chemicals are correctly and timeously mixed and ready for dosing
- Reporting Daily reporting to Plant Supervisor on production, downtime, quality and chemical inventory.
- Matric, Grade 12 with a pass in both Maths and Science
- Tertiary education in Water Treatment i.e. Water Academy or NQF 2- 4 preferred.
- Track record of being able to manage a team of people on shift.
- Track record of operating mine water treatment plants.
- Analyse plant performance data and water quality data to identify deviations and correct using defined operating procedures.
- Communicating effectively in the workplace.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of water treatment processes, concepts and unit operations.
- Understanding basic mechanical equipment related to mine water treatment systems.
- Performing operations on a water treatment plant safely and efficiently.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff members.
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE