Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 01/14/2022
- This role is responsible for overseeing the company’s recruiting activities, policies and procedures through the day-to-day oversight of the recruiting team.
- The primary focus of the supervisor is to ensure that recruiting team identifies and provides potential candidates that meet the hiring manager’s requirements in an efficient and effective manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide hiring managers with qualified candidates on a timely basis through the development and execution of recruiting plans.
- Improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting and hiring process by working with hiring managers to refine qualification requirements, through follow up interviews with managers and hired employees and by identifying new sources for candidate recruiting.
- Maintain recruitment data and statistics and provide regular updates to management with regards to recruitment progress and activities. Identify key performance metrics, establish targets, monitor actual results against targets and develop action plans for areas with opportunities for improvement.
- Develop Recruiting network through industry contacts, associations, college career centers, social networks, etc. Develop relationships with employment bureaus and placement organizations. Attend career fairs as needed.
- Provide strategic support and analysis of labor demographics, employment trends, and business economics of current office locations, as well as in potential markets of expansion.
- Manage, maintain and work with the Applicant Tracking System.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, particularly on the telephone,
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Operational management skills, able to manage multiple activities, evaluate performance metrics and identify and implement improvement plans and actions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint software applications).
- Must be able to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>