Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Salesforce Support Partner January 2022
Who We Are
Girl Effect is a non-profit that builds media that girls want, trust and need – from chatbots to chatshows and TV dramas to in-person clubs. Reaching more than 20 million in 20 countries across Africa and Asia, Girl Effect creates content that helps girls make choices and changes in their lives during the critical years of adolescence. By igniting their confidence to act differently at a time that can define their future, every girl can choose to be in control of her body, her health, her learning and livelihood.
Girl Effect uses Salesforce for two business-critical sets of activities:
- To manage our supplier contracts, contract amendments and invoices, interfacing with our finance ERP (FinancialForce), and
- As our CRM system for our funding partners, tracking our engagement with them
- We are looking to procure a support partner to provide ongoing and project-based support to ensure that our use of Salesforce evolves in line with our organisational priorities and with new features introduced by Salesforce.
- Request for Proposal published: 13th January 2022
- Deadline for responses: 31st January 2022
- Supplier selection, contracting and briefing: February
- Project commencement: late February 2022
Who You Are:
- Proven specialist experience as a Salesforce support organisation
- Experience working with organisations that use Salesforce beyond as a ‘traditional’ CRM
- Proven experience in similar projects and/or with international development agencies
- Should be able to provide 24/5 customer support
- Experience working on customised ERP is a plus
- Salesforce support accreditation is a plus
- Girl Effect is asking for qualified firms to submit a brief proposal addressing the above scope and timeline that includes the following:
- Provide a list of previous experience in providing similar support to organisations
- Credentials/experience or bios of key individuals who would be involved in the engagement
- Intended approaches (methodology) to delivering on the scope of the work
- Suggested deliverables and accompanying timelines
- Details of 3 contactable references
- Cost estimates based on your pricing model(s). Technical and Financial proposals will need to be submitted as separate documents. Financial bids will not be opened until the technical evaluation and then only for those proposals deemed qualified and responsive.
This engagement will be managed by a member of Girl Effect’s Global Finance and Operations team, with extensive input from our Development (Fundraising) colleagues.
- The criteria against which proposals will be evaluated are listed below:
- Technical Evaluation
- Evidence of experience, ability to deliver and complete assigned projects promptly – 40
- Staff with relevant experience as demonstrated by their CV/bios – 20
- Evidence/experience working on similar projects with international development agencies-10
- Financial Evaluation Max points – 30
- Value for money/proposed budget breakdown
- GE is not liable for any cost incurred during the preparation, submission, or negotiation of the award/contract. All submitted documentation and/or materials shall become and remain the property of GE.
Applicants are advised to ensure that they clearly understand their tax position regarding local jurisdiction tax legislation provisions when developing their proposals.
Girl Effect reserves the right to determine the structure of the process, number of short-listed participants, the right to withdraw from the proposal process, the right to change this timetable at any time without notice and reserves the right to withdraw this tender at any time, without prior notice and without liability to compensate and/or reimburse any party. Girl Effect shall inform the ONLY successful applicant(s). Negotiation and signing of the contract with the successful applicant(s) will follow.
You may be required to undertake safeguarding checks. Shortlisted consultants will be assessed on our organisational values at the interview stage. The successful consultant will be expected to adhere to our safeguarding policy. We encourage you to read and understand our safeguarding policy, the executive summary of which can be found at www.girleffect.org/safeguarding. We have zero tolerance for all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
- Girl Effect is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- We are committed to building an organization that is increasingly representative of, and works extensively with, the communities that we serve. To this end, due regard will be paid to procuring consultancy service organizations and individuals with diverse professional, academic and cultural backgrounds.**
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a proposal by email with the subject line “RFP Salesforce Support Partner ” to [email protected] by 31st January 2022 5:00 PM EAT.
Prospective respondents who may have questions regarding this RFP may submit their enquiries to the same address provided by 21st January 2022 5:00 PM EAT.
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>