Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Safari & Reservations Consultant Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Safari & Reservations Consultant to be part of our team and provide support to all our tourist facilities and enhance Photographic Safari Experience.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Overseeing all accommodation reservations for Mwiba Holdings properties ensuring that all reservations are loaded into reservation systems.
- Oversee bookings for all complimentary Safari services including airport transfers, third party accommodation, flights, airport meet and greets etc. for all company’s agents.
- Monitoring agent’s emails trends and Safari operations requests.
- Administering Safari designing i.e. checking availability, booking, quoting, tailoring an itinerary, invoicing and monitoring confirmations.
- Work closely with reservations & Safaris Manager to ensure control of safaris by ensuring any inconsistencies during quoting and confirmation phase are resolved in a timely manner with agents as well as be available to solve any client issues arising while on safari.
- Developing safari rates, sharing and updating rates changes with the company’s agents, advising the team on timing and charges for trip cancellation and familiarization (FAM) trips.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team and be part of marketing research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer/agent’s needs.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in tourism or sales and marketing management from an internationally accredited tertiary institution.
- An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on hospitality data use systems, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of hospitality sales and marketing management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff in all situations.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends.
- Ability to maintain physical stamina.
- A passion for hospitality and the photographic safari industry.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think out of the box.
- Assertiveness, patient and possessing good organizational skills.
- IT literacy, with experience of packages such as Excel, MS word, Res Request, Fidelio, Pink Elephant or any related safaris or reservations systems.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: [email protected] before 30th January 2022
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>