Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Finance Analyst Job Purpose:
- Responsible for day to day financial activities of the organization.
- Accurate recording and reporting of the Bank’s transactions, proper budget control and monitoring and efficiency and effectiveness in processing payments.
- Main Responsibilities:
- Controlling financial resources and ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Financial analysis and reporting, taxation, insurance, credit control, accounts payable and receivable, inventory and costs control, and budgeting and forecasting.
- Advising management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
- Work with senior finance analysts to develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage day to day review of general ledgers.
- Review and monitoring of the cost center budget and ensure monthly reports are shared with cost center owners and arrange meetings with Business/Cost Center owners to discuss variances noted in their reports and instill a cost conscious culture.
- Ensure all tax returns, payments, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Ensure timely processing of payment to suppliers and staff per agreed Turnaround Time and ensure records are safely kept to allow auditing of payments.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are timely attended as per the agreed Turnaround Time including attending to internal and external auditors.
- Business understanding of financial accounting context and financial control.
- Technical Financial management, Accounting management; computer literacy (MS Excel, Power Point, ERP systems), best practices in internal controls.
- Behavioural Information Monitoring, Communication, Customer Focus, Facilitating Change, Managing Work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business studies, preferably Accountancy.
- Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Financial and Management accounting
- Experience :3.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 January 2022.
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>