Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Enterprise Sales Executive About Viamo
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions.
With more than 30 million people reached in 2020 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50 million people annually by 2023.
About the role
Viamo’s main market to date has been organizations working in the international development sector: bilateral donors, multilateral agencies, international NGOs, government contractors, foundations, etc. Despite this focus, we have experienced organic demand and success with companies working in the commercial sector, including companies such as Facebook, McKinsey&Co, Unilever, DKT International, Johnson & Johnson, as well as others in the financial, agriculture, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) and healthcare sectors. We see big potential for expanding this work and are hiring a dedicated team to pursue it in country.
As such, we are looking for a solutions-oriented, Enterprise Sales Executive to join the newly formed Commercial Team. We are seeking a candidate with enterprise sales experience as well as an entrepreneurial track record of custom making enterprise solutions to suit clients in the commercial sector using resources made available to them.
Such solutions include: brand awareness, targeted advertising, consumer education, customer satisfaction surveys & Net Promoter Scores, loyalty programs, service hotlines, market studies, longitudinal indices, training of workforces, etc… all through mobile.
- Daily end to end sales activities aimed at achieving set revenue targets. These activities include:
- Create and implement a sales strategy for the commercial sector
- Lead prospection, generation, and qualification
- Management of the entire sales cycle: from product pitching & proposal and budget development (including price negotiations) to proposal follow-up and closing project contracts
- Client account management with the key goal of maintaining positive ongoing relationships in order to cross sell and upsell.
- Work with clients and internal teams to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes: building relationships with external influencers, co-designing projects, preparing budget proposals and responding to briefs and RFPs/RFQs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals, pricing and service agreements within Viamo’s guidelines.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to transition contracted work between the management, operations, and finance departments using available tools, providing support as needed.
- Timely and accurate reporting of leads, proposals and contracts while monitoring goals against actual targets.
- Assist finance and legal teams to correctly invoice and collect on contracted revenue from clients
- Attend and participate in relevant events and business working groups to assist in network expansion
- Participate in any assignments, activities and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Value of signed contracts.
- Number of new and active accounts acquired.
- Number of firms where Viamo is listed as a supplier or signed on MSAs/LTSAs.
- Revenue collected.
- Impact, measured by the number of people reached through signed contracts
- Net promoter score from the clients served.
- Team and Reporting Structure
- This position reports to the Country Director
- Degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise/B2B sales with demonstrated knowledge and commercial sector client network in the country.
- Proven business development success with a track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in the FMCG, agriculture, healthcare and/or financial sectors; minimum sales of >$300k/yr.
- Experience in the technology, SaaS, software platform and/or mobile industries.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit. We need someone who has the ability to generate sales leads that result in opportunities within our product portfolio for serving clients’ unique needs.
- Experience working in both a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment and working autonomously to deliver on results with limited day-to-day oversight.
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to hold an audience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Training in either; sales, business management or business development.
- Knowledge of the market research, marketing and surveys industry in the country.
- Previous experience in selling digital solutions or telecommunications products
How to apply
Viamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>