Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Customer Experience Specialist
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose and Key Accountabilities
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible and empowered to:
- Convert “As Is” experiences into better “To Be” experiences, whilst ensuring the company acts and deploys appropriate actions in all stages to improve the overall customer experience and levels of customer loyalty across assigned touch points/channels as well as its products and services.
- Will take accountability for objectively designing and measuring the customer experience delivered by all the touch points that include but not limited to contact centre and retail
Gain an understanding of customer requirements through:
- The review of As-Is Experiences within the assigned product/service/channel portfolio
- Quantitative and qualitative insights on existing products/services/ channel
- Proactive participation in the Go To Market (GTM) process
Design and implement
- Improved To-Be experiences which are not limited to existing but are also applicable to new products/services/channels
- Appropriate experience KPI measurements for a particular product/service/channel
- Appropriate toolkits/processes for the frontline support.
- Build effective professional relationships with business partners across CBU, VBU, MPESA and Channels.
- Managing expectations and priorities whilst maintaining delivery commitments towards experience reviews, improvements and continuous monitoring.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commercially astute
- Stakeholder management
- Time management and accountability
Professional qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Experience
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Rapport
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 January 2022.
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>