Seedstars Africa Ventures seeks to fund African startups that are making impact on the continent through their value chain.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
About the Award: Seedstars Africa Ventures seeks companies with active markets in logistics, health, energy, education, financial services, agriculture, energy, enterprise services, telecommunications and mobility.
These startups must be offering bottom-of-the-pyramid access to products and services that are impacting the middle class on the continent.
Seedstars Africa Ventures seeks to identify with African innovations that can disrupt their local market, or rather establish a new one.
The expected solutions can be tech or non-tech based around product, process and organizational innovation.
World Bank Group (WBG) Youth Summit Resilient Recovery Solutions Case Challenge 2021
African Union Agenda 2063 Women’s Photojournalism Award 2021 for African Female Journalists
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa (Class 6) for Social Impact Startups
- The company must be active on the continent and show some level of market traction
- The company is solving a specific challenge that has been identified on the continent
- The company must have a pan-African potential
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- A prize award of $2,000,000 in equity investment
- Opportunity to pitch in the presence of up to a thousand investors at Vivatech
- A chance to exhibit their products and services on Seedstars Africa Ventures Digital booth
How to Apply: Apply HERE
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.