What is Walmart’s Return Policy?
Walmart’s return policy is a set of rules and regulations that govern how customers can return items purchased from Walmart stores, Walmart.com, or through third-party sellers on Walmart.com. The policy includes stipulations on return timeframes, restocking fees, and refund options.
Table of Contents
10 Things you need to know concerning Walmart’s return policy
The ten most important things customers should know about Walmart’s return policy are;-
1. Most items purchased at Walmart can be returned within 90 days of purchase with a valid receipt.
2. Items purchased online from Walmart.com can be returned either to a store or by mail.
3. Walmart does not accept returns for items purchased from third-party sellers on Walmart.com.
4. Electronics and other select items must be returned within their specified return window, which can range from 15 to 45 days.
5. Walmart will provide a refund to the original payment method or in the form of store credit.
6. If you don’t have a receipt, Walmart may be able to look up your purchase with a valid photo ID.
7. If you no longer have the original packaging or the item is damaged, a refund may still be issued.
8. Items that are considered “final sale” are not eligible for return or exchange.
9. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee.
10. Walmart reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges at any time.